Changing the way eCommerce sellers scale their business.
SellersFunding relies on the idea that eCommerce is changing the landscape of retail globally as upcoming technologies change the way consumers behave.
This continually-evolving ecosystem naturally creates new challenges that traditional institutions have trouble understanding.
Clients with $50 million in annual sales were funded by SF
In annual sales generated by our clients
Users on the SellersFunding App
There's a dramatic shift happening in eCommerce...
According to U.S. census data, eCommerce grew 44% in Q2 2020, achieving three years of growth in three months.
That’s how fast eCommerce has accelerated in 2020.
What would’ve taken 3 years on a normal growth curve to achieve is what we’ve seen from global eCommerce sales in one quarter.
More or less, we are seeing record growth numbers.
Yet, it’s a constant struggle for most eCommerce sellers & brands to grow simply because they do not have access to working capital.
With working capital, you can:
-Invest in advertising and gain new customers.
-Launch new products that increase your average order value.
-Replenish your inventory or stock up for seasonal sales.
That’s why we created SellersFunding—to give eCommerce businesses like yours a chance to grow faster through working capital and global payments.
Ecommerce’s continually-evolving ecosystem naturally creates new challenges that traditional institutions have trouble understanding.
Not having working capital doesn’t have to be the norm.
I’d love for SellersFunding to fund your eCommerce business to scale faster in a time where speed and timing is everything.
CEO & Founder of SellersFunding
The SellersFunding Team
Co-founder & CEO
- 25+ years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Wealth and Asset Management
- Investor and advisor to companies in the US and Latin America
- Former Director in Leading Financial Institutions such as JPMorgan, Citigroup & Merrill Lynch
- MBA in Finance from Columbia University
Fabio D. Knijnik
Co-founder & CTO
- 13+ years entrepreneurial experience
- Endeavor Global Entrepreneur 2015
- Created companies that applied the latest technology to solve complex problems
- Managed multiple Six Sigma Programs and Business Development Areas
Maurella Van der Ree
Chief Risk Officer
- 30+ years of experience in investment consulting, wealth management and asset management
- Former Regional CEO and Regional COO for HSBC Global Asset Management in Latin America
- Senior executive with focus on strategy execution, corporate and operational governance, compliance & risk management
SVP of Revenue Growth
- 15+ years of working in the venture capital and private equity industry
- Board Member of Precision Concrete, Asensei and 280Group.
- Past Head of Sales, Business Development and Marketing of several companies
- Investor and strategic advisor
- MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Director of Partnerships
Director ofInformation Technology
Customer Growth Manager
UK CountryBusiness Manager
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success ManagerTeam Leader
Head of Operations
UK Credit Analyst
UK Compliance and Risk Analyst
What our customers are saying
“We’ve been selling online since 2012. We’ve always relied on third-party capital to help grow our business pre-Covid.
Nobody wanted to come out there and lend a hand to a successful business that’s been around for years, and that just really goes to show you why SellersFunding is the ideal partner for us.”
Juan Carlos Marcus