Improve your Cash Flow
Grow your revenue
& Invest on advertising
Fast and Easy approval
Expand your business
& Launch new apps
The Daily Advance fee is based on your Adsense earnings history and typically 2% of gross sales. Our loyalty program lowers your fee over time. Large companies may qualify for discounted rates.
To be qualified for a Daily Advance, you must have at least 3 months of earnings history and average monthly sales of $2,000.
Each day we advance 80% of your previous day sales. The remaining 20% (minus our fee) is made available once Google payout is received. The advance rate increases over time with our loyalty program.
3 month and at least $2,000 per month.
Yes, we take into consideration your earnings from App and In-App purchases.
Usually 2 days to get everything set-up and approved.
Once you connect your Revenue Stream to our platform, we will start to collect the data about your earnings performance and advance it to you in the next day.
Yes, we can consolidate your sales from Apple and Android Marketplaces.
We charge a % of your gross sales (up to 2%).
No, there are no commitments required.
Yes, you can be an international seller and apply for the daily advance, no problem.