Logo SellersFunding

Don’t wait for 60
days to get paid!

Anticipate receiving your app store payments,
improve your cash flow and increase your sales!

Banner Daily Payments Apple

Don’t wait for 60 days to get paid!

Anticipate receiving your app store payments, improve your cash flow and increase your sales!

From:
60 days waiting for payments

To:
Next day payments

Improve your Cash Flow

Grow your sales
& Invest on advertising

Fast and Easy approval

Have money
to expand your business

An easy sign up

Create your Free Account
Connect Marketplace
Link Payment Account
Get Daily Payments
Monthly Updates

Rates & Qualifications

Rates

The Instant Access fee is based on your marketplace sales history and typically 2% of gross sales. Our loyalty program lowers your fee over time. Large sellers may qualify for discounted rates.

Qualifications

To be qualified for Instant Access, you must have at least 3 months of selling history and average monthly sales of $2,000.

Reserve

Each day we advance 80% of your previous day’s sales. The remaining 20% (minus our fee) is made available once the marketplace payout is received. The advance rate increases over time with our loyalty program.

FAQ

Does SellersFunding consolidates sales from all App Stores?

Yes, we can consolidate your sales from Apple and Android Marketplaces.

Does it work for In-App purchases too?

Yes, we take into consideration your sales from App and In-App purchases.

How does it work?

Once you connect your App Store account, we will start to receive daily feeds of your App sales performance and start advancing daily your previous day sales. We usually advance 80% of your previous day sales and reserve 20% to be disbursed when the App Store pays you (usually after 60 days).

What are the fees charged?

We charge a % of your gross sales (up to 2%).

How long it takes to get approved?

Usually you will get a response in up to 24hs.

Are there any commitments required?

No, there are no commitments required.

Do you work with international seller?

Yes, you can be an international seller and apply for the daily advance, no problem.