banner SellersFX

Financing and Daily Payments
Solutions for International Sellers

SellersFunding introduces SellersFX, the perfect Financing Platform
Integrating Daily Payments Solutions tailored for International
E-Commerce Sellers growing their global businesses.

banner SellersFX

Financing and Daily Payments Solutions for International Sellers

SellersFunding introduces SellersFX, the perfect Financing Platform Integrating Daily Payments Solutions tailored for International E-Commerce Sellers growing their global businesses.

Don’t wait for 14 days to get your
marketplace payments:

Different from usual financing platforms, SellersFX + Daily Payments allows you to receive your sales daily.
From day 1 on you can transmit the value to more than 180 countries in the world.

Move money globally on a daily basis, don’t wait two weeks.

SellersFX + Daily Payments allows you to move money to different countries on a daily basis.
This results on a less variable exchange, a better planning and an improved execution.
Below you can check an example of one of our clients, where the money was transfered daily to several countries.

Day

Transfer

Country

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

How does it work?

Simple and Quick Sign Up

Link your Marketplace Account

Connect your SellersFX Account to your Marketplace

Start Receiving Daily Transfer and Lock Your Currency Conversion Rate

Sell in the United States from All Over the Globe

With SellersFX you will be able to expand your E-Business Globally.

Sell in the United States from
all over the world;

Apply for financing even if your business is located outside the United States;

Receive payments in the United States and move money around the world with the most competitive rates.

Contact


Talk to Real People
We work hard on your behalf to drive you toward a better place to grow.
If you have any questions or concerns during your application process,
or after receiving funds, you are welcome to contact us by the
email contact@sellersfunding.com, or give us a call.

USA

+1 (929) 229 2252

CANADA

+1 (647) 956 8156

UNITED KINGDOM

+44 20 3998 9777

AUSTRALIA

+61 (2) 8069 6220

Daily Payments FAQ

How do you save on Foreign Exchange charges?

Our Financing is integrated with our Global Payments Solution. So you will get a collection account in the U.S. to advance your marketplace receivables daily to guarantee the best conversion rates possible.

How do you get paid daily?

When you open a collection account with SellersFX, you just need to use it to receive your Bi-Weekly Payments and connect your Marketplace through API and we will advance you daily balance everyday.

How do you access all transactions?

You will have a Dashboard to show your Daily Sales and Net Margins so you understand all advances and balances. And you can set up your multi-currency dashboard to automatically process conversions everyday.

How SellersFunding is paid?

We charge a flat fee based on your daily advances.

How you pause the service

Pause and restart the service at any time.

SellersFunding charges a flat fee from 1 to 2% based on your performance

No origination or monthly fees.
No transfer costs.
No hidden charges.

Pricing

SellersFunding charges a flat 2% fee on your Marketplace balance. We deposit 80% of your sales to your bank account daily; the remaining 20%, minus the fee, is paid to you on the day of the Marketplace payout. For example, if your sales are U$1,000 on any given day, SellersFunding will transfer U$800 the very same day. The remaining U$200 minus our U$20 fee and any refunds, are credited to your bank account on the day of the scheduled Marketplace payout.

Hedge FX Risk with Daily Payments

SellersFunding not only covers the cost of money transfers, we also convert your international sales into your preferred currency with the real exchange rate. Daily conversions of your international sales hedge perfectly against unfavorable currency movements and protect your hard-earned income. Shield your E-Commerce earnings and get the same protection that large corporations receive.

What is your real cost?

Let’s say that 100% of your sales are on international marketplaces. Receiving those earnings in your preferred currency can be costly. SellersFunding gives you the real exchange rate and saves you up to 3-8 times compared to a bank. In other words, when we account for our 2% flat fee you will be saving at least 1% on your sales while also accessing daily payments in your home currency.

Eligibility Criteria

Incorporated in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom orin any of the member states of the European Union;
12 months of Sales History;
In Good Standing with your Marketplace.