Update: October 25, 2019
Individuals Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data from individuals under the age of 18 and, if we learn that we have received identifying information from a user under the age of eighteen, we will delete this information.
Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information when you interact with our Website:
• Contact information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number
• Information we request in order to verify your company’s eligibility for financing and your ability to act as a guarantor, such as your Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number, Driver’s License Number (and in some cases, a copy of your Driver’s License) and Date of Birth.
• Information about your usage of our Website such as your IP address, internet connection, equipment, and usage details.
• Information you authorize us to collect from third parties, such as your personal credit report and official public records.
• Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password, internet connection, the equipment in use and usage details.
With your permission, we may also collect information about your business which you share with us or permit us to access such as your company’s name, address, telephone number, size, type of activity, bank account information, Federal EIN, Amazon ID number, Amazon MWS Account Access Token, Amazon rankings and reviews, Shopify Token, eBay Token, Magento Token, Endpoint Server URL, business financial data (such as Sales, Orders, Inventory, Payments, Transfers and Marketplace loans) and your Business Credit Report. (“Business Information”)
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information about you, your company, and individual owners of your Company and/or individuals who may act as Guarantors of your funding (“Owners and Guarantors”) when:
• You create an account, you apply for funding on behalf of your business, and when your business is being funded by us.
• You have authorized our ongoing access to Business Information.
• You have authorized us to make initial and ongoing credit inquiries about your business and yourself (in the capacity of owner and/or guarantor).
• You contact us via e-mail, live chat, or through the Website.
• You respond to questions or surveys.
• You conduct search queries on the Website.
We may evaluate the information that you share with us along with information from third parties as we review your application and offer you services.
Additional Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, details of your visits to our Website and information about your computer and internet connection such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
• Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. We rely on cookies for the proper operation of our Website. If your browser is set to reject all cookies, our Website may not function properly.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information Collected by Third parties
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use your information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• To deliver the products and services you have requested and which we provide, including to verify your identity and current and ongoing creditworthiness, and determine your company’s eligibility to receive offers of funding from us.
• To perform credit checks from time to time to verify your current and ongoing creditworthiness if you have authorized us to do so.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including in connection with the application process, billing and collection
• On an aggregated basis to perform data analytics.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To communicate with you about our own and third parties’ products and services that may be of interest to you.
• To display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
• To understand the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymous or aggregate information about our users, their business, and Owners and Guarantors that is not capable of directly or indirectly identifying any individual or business, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide the products or services you have requested.
• To contractors, service providers (such as credit rating agencies, collection agencies, loan servicing, payment processors, cloud computing, and document management), and other third parties (such as consultants) which we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SellersFunding Corp’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SellersFunding Corp about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
• To third-party advertising companies, which may collect information about you and your online activities on our Website over time and across third-party websites and applications. These companies use the information they collect to help advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
o Link to Amazon Account Disconnection and Instruction: https://amzn.to/2ngYSNV
o Link to Shopify Account Disconnection and Instruction: https://bit.ly/2lKR5Hz
o Link to Magento Account Disconnection and Instruction: https://bit.ly/2mL9qUY (then 1. Go to system > Extensions > Integrations and remove the integration you desire)
o Link to eBay Account Disconnection and Instruction: https://ebay.to/2nfiylg (then 1. Go to Account Settings, 2. Click My eBay – Account tab – Site Preferences, 3. Scroll down to find the Third Party Authorizations, 4. Put a checkmark next to each of the Authorizations you want to remove, 5. Click Hit apply to remove the applications).
• Opt Out of Online Behavioral Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. For information about opt out programs that third-party advertising companies participate in, and to opt out of the use of website browsing data for interestbased advertising by companies that participate in these programs, you can visit http//www.youradchoices.com to learn more. You can also visit the DAA Consumer Choice Page at http://youradchoices.com and download AppChoices free of charge to enable desktop data collection control. Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above, we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes and you may continue to receive ads but those ads will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. In addition, if you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 43 W 23 Street, Floor 2, New York, NY 10010.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. We currently do not recognize browser “Do Not Track”. Please use the following link to learn more about DNT: http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website
You can also download it in pdf here.